Saturday, September 14, 2013

Is It Spiritual?

       

    Any time we have a struggle we always wonder, why us? The natural answer that everyone always gives is "that's life". Looking back to before we started to conceive, actually before we even considered having children, all problems and struggles back then seem simpler and nothing compares to what we are going through now. Never once did the thought of not being able to have children ever cross my mind. In fact, I thought the complete opposite. I'm 1 of 4 and my mother actually told me that she had a hard time avoiding getting pregnant. I think I have 15 first cousins, I lost count. Needless to say, I never met anyone having a hard time getting pregnant growing up. Yet somehow I am the blessed one. Blessed one? You must be thinking I lost my mind, infertility is not a blessing! Well, I beg to differ. You see, thanks to my "blessing" my life has completely changed. I am truly a happier person and have grown immensely spiritually. I see life with whole new perspective and I would not change it for the world. So back to my original thought...why me? Why you? Everyone around us is having babies left and right. Some of them are even getting pregnant on the first try...what's that about? Well I'm here to tell you today that it may be spiritual. After all, only God can create life. So could it be that he needs you to grow spiritually? In mass today, my priest said that God will put us through trials and tribulations to get us to listen. Is He trying to tell you something and are you listening? Before trying to start a family, I was lost in terms of religion and faith. I grew up Catholic but could not tell you the last time I had gone to mass. I had drifted so far from my faith that I believed everything that happened in my life was by luck, chance, karma or by my own doing. In other words I was lost. If it wasn't for the struggle that I have endured for the past 2 years, I would have never found faith. I now have an amazing opportunity to get to know God better, to be a better person, to have more compassion for others, to raise my children in His image and to know that no matter what life has in store for me, I will always have Him by my side helping me along the way. Why would He be so cruel as to use infertility? I know, I asked the same question, but perhaps it's because he knows this is the only way he will get your attention. I know I didn't think to look for Him with my other struggles in life. He knows that not getting pregnant was going to be my lowest point. I know you feel beaten, shattered and bruised, but God has enough power to turn your situation around if you will trust in Him. "Sometimes God lets your hit rock bottom so that your will discover that He is the rock at the bottom" (Dr. Tony Evans). Know that through all the clutter and noise of your circumstances, God is talking and He wants you to listen. He is not using this trial to punish you, he is just trying to shift you to the daily experience of His kingdom. Don't look at your infertility as a curse, see it as a blessing. God does not waste your pain. Embrace the fact that God has chosen you and is taking the time to mold you into something better. He is stripping away all the ugly in your heart and making room for Him. "The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit" (Psalm 34:18). So take my word for it. Put Him first, make Him your priority and get ready to receive His blessing. "I have been crucified with Christ, and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me" (Galatians 2:20). You will not regret it.
Please share with anyone who is going through a struggle. I hope it can help brighten their day.
God Bless!

8 comments:

  1. With the help of a man called Dr.Ogbes I was able to get pregnant. i'm 56years of age, it was really difficult for me to pregnant though my husband loves me but it was really hurting me not having my own child but after many years I came across Dr.Ogbes whose email address is Landofanswer@hotmail.com or you reach him direct on his cell phone number +2347050270227 he told me he is going to send me a Herbs for me to drink, and will fall pregnant a week after drinking the Herbs i'm 7months pregnant now and also I will like to advice everyone looking for help to get pregnant to contact this very man via his email address at Landofanswer@hotmail.com or call him on his cell phone number +2347050270227.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW I GOT MY EX HUSBAND BACK WITH THE HELP OF REAL AND EFFECTIVE SPELL FROM DR Osasu My name is Olivia Jayden, I never thought I will smile again, My husband left me with two kids for one year, All effort to bring him back failed I thought I'm not going to see him again not until I met a lady called Jesse who told me about a spell caster called Dr. Osasu , She gave me his email address and mobile number and I contacted him and he assured me that within 48hours my husband will come back to me, In less than 48hours my husband came back started begging for forgiveness saying it is the devils work, so I'm still surprise till now about this miracle,i couldn't conceive but as soon as the spell was cast,i became pregnant and gave birth to my third child,if you need any assistance from him you can contact him via:email: drosasu25@gmail.com Or WhatsApp or call him now:
    +2347064365391 . Dr.Osasu also cures: 1. HIV / AIDS 2. HERPES 1/2 3. CANCER 4. ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease) 5. Hepatitis B

    ReplyDelete

  3. Me and my husband has been married for about 4years now but have not be able to get pregnant and last year his family member want me out of the house because they said i was on unable to give them a child and they want him to get married to someone else i have know where to run to one day a friend of my told me about native IYa Hindi herbal on how powerful he is and how he has also help her with medication so i have to contact him immediately on his email: hindinative@yahoo.com and he told me what i have to do which i did and after 7days i started seeing some changes in my body and i have to go and have a test carried out on me and find out that i was pregnant and it was just like a dream to me and my husband are very happy now and even the family member love me more than ever before and i finally put to birth October this years thanks to native IYa Hindi herbal I encourage women who are passing through what I experienced to also contact IYa Hindi herbal and not be troubled. To contact email: hindinative@yahoo.com via WhatsApp messenger +19145295224 visits his register website: https://iyahindinative.com/

    ReplyDelete

  4. An amazing testimony on on how i conceive, also cure from fibroid, i wonder why people still don't believe that roots and herbs are very essential and fruitful in different aspect, especially when you can't conceive and bear children. I am a living witness because I tried all I could to be pregnant but all to no avail, on this faithful day, i decided to check the net for updates on healthy living and i came across testimonies of lot of women who Elikem Healing Herbal Remedies has helped with her herbs to conceive. i decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life so I emailed {Elikem Healing Remedies} , and she told me what to do which i did, after which he sent me some roots and herbs syrup and gave me step by step guild lines on how and when to have sex with my man. I missed my menstrual flow within a short period of taking it, and the doctor confirmed that I am pregnant. I am very glad to tell the world that I just put to bed a bouncing baby boy last week. Contact Elikem Healing Herbal Remedies for your own testimony on: (elikemremedies@yahoo.com).

    ReplyDelete
  5. An amazing testimony on on how i conceive, also cure from fibroid, i wonder why people still don't believe that roots and herbs are very essential and fruitful in different aspect, especially when you can't conceive and bear children. I am a living witness because I tried all I could to be pregnant but all to no avail, on this faithful day, i decided to check the net for updates on healthy living and i came across testimonies of lot of women who Elikem Healing Herbal Remedies has helped with her herbs to conceive. i decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life so I emailed {Elikem Healing Remedies} , and she told me what to do which i did, after which he sent me some roots and herbs syrup and gave me step by step guild lines on how and when to have sex with my man. I missed my menstrual flow within a short period of taking it, and the doctor confirmed that I am pregnant. I am very glad to tell the world that I just put to bed a bouncing baby boy last week. Contact Elikem Healing Herbal Remedies for your own testimony on: (elikemremedies@yahoo.com).

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful and a straight forward spell caster that has brought back joy and happiness into my life! Am giving this testimony because am so happy, I want to thank Dr. Osasu for the great thing He has done in my life , He brought happiness back to my life, I never believed in spell casters until my life fell apart when my lover of 6 years decided to call it quit almost when we wanted to get married. I was so emotional breakdown to the extent i could not do anything reasonable again, after 2months in pain before an old friend of mine introduced me to a spell caster on line called Dr Osasu, this was after I have been scammed by various fake spell casters. I was introduced me to Dr Osasu a true Spell Caster. In less than 24 hours i saw wonders, my lover came back to me and my life got back just like a completed puzzle, and after 1month later we got married and it was just like a dream to me because i thought i had lost him forever. Thank you Dr. Osasu for helping me but most of all, Your Honesty and Fast Accurate Results. email: Drosasu25@gmail.com WhatsApp Number: +2347064365391

    ReplyDelete
  7. my partner and I have been trying for a baby for over two years now, We were going to a fertility clinic for about 5 months before somebody at baby center told us to contact this spell caster who is so powerful, We contacted him at this email; babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka , for him to help us, then we told him our problem, he told us that we will conceive once we follow his instructions ,but after two years of trying we were at a point where we were willing to try anything. And I'm glad we came to Priest Babaka, Because his pregnancy spell cast and herbal remedy help us, and I honestly believe him, and his gods really helped us as well, I am thankful for all he has done. contact him via email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka if you are trying to have a baby or want your lover back. he has powers to do it, he has done mine

    ReplyDelete
  8. An amazing testimony on how i conceive and also get cure from my fibroid permanently with his natural herbs , i wonder why people still don't believe that roots and herbs are very essential and fruitful in different aspect, especially when you can't conceive and bear children. I am a living witness because I tried all I could to be pregnant but all to no avail, on this faithful day, i decided to check the net for updates on healthy living and i came across testimonies of lot of women who Dr Onokun has helped with his native herbs to conceive. i decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life so I emailed Dr Onokun, and he told me what to do which i did, after which he sent me some roots and herbs syrup and gave me step by step guild lines on how and when to have sex with my man. I missed my menstrual flow within a short period of taking it, and the doctor confirmed that I am pregnant. I am very glad to tell the world that I just put to bed a bouncing baby boy last week. Contact Dr Onokun for your own testimony on: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com Or WhatsApp: +2349064844957  

    ReplyDelete