Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Top Bible Verses for Anxiety

I’ve suffered in and off with anxiety, and when life gets too hard I have found that turning to scripture and prayer calms my nerves.


Here are my top 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to fill you with peace.


Psalm 139:14



“You are fearfully and wonderfully made”  (I read this on when I need a boost o confidence) 


Isaiah 26:3 
“You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You.”


John 14:27 
“Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.”


John 16:33 
“These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.”


Philippians 4:6-7
 “Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds”



My newest project is turning scriptures into beautiful hand lettering art work. I placed them in frames around my home to remind me that God is always with me. I will have them available to download in my Etsy shop as I make them. So far I have one made here –> https://www.etsy.com/listing/557839355/fearfully-and-wonderfully-made-psalm


Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. HOW I GOT MY EX HUSBAND BACK WITH THE HELP OF REAL AND EFFECTIVE SPELL FROM DR Osasu My name is Olivia Jayden, I never thought I will smile again, My husband left me with two kids for one year, All effort to bring him back failed I thought I'm not going to see him again not until I met a lady called Jesse who told me about a spell caster called Dr. Osasu , She gave me his email address and mobile number and I contacted him and he assured me that within 48hours my husband will come back to me, In less than 48hours my husband came back started begging for forgiveness saying it is the devils work, so I'm still surprise till now about this miracle,i couldn't conceive but as soon as the spell was cast,i became pregnant and gave birth to my third child,if you need any assistance from him you can contact him via:email: drosasu25@gmail.com Or WhatsApp or call him now:
    +2347064365391 . Dr.Osasu also cures: 1. HIV / AIDS 2. HERPES 1/2 3. CANCER 4. ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease) 5. Hepatitis B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once you have complete control over your anxiety while at home, then it's time to take it a step further. Simply sit in your car in your driveway and begin the exercise all over.gummies

    ReplyDelete
  3. The psycho-dynamics underlying anxiety are complex. Some psychologists generally describe anxiety as a vague and indirect feeling, find having no particular source or fundamental cause. This claim can certainly be challenged.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The other three choices are valuable to complete the fabric simply after it has been made into a piece of clothing. Hemplucid

    ReplyDelete
  5. One's potential and ability are thus more efficiently harnessed. In fact, serious educational and socializing repercussions may result when anxiety is absent (such as typifies hardened criminal behaviour); or when anxiety is excessive (such as typifies sensitive children in a disruptive home). Since your CBD gummies are vegan, what do you use instead of gelatin?

    ReplyDelete